Monday, August 22, 2011

This is powerful stuff! I'll take two of those please

Now that summer is slowly melting away like ice cream cones, there is a sense of urgency in the air. Most of us haven't made it to the hot white sands and blue waters of Miami, we haven't hauled a kayak into the Charles River or even gone to the beach more than a couple of times.


Summer has been hot, sweaty and fun! Not fun because I was out doing all the above fun things - I was just happy for the simple fact that it was summer outside, didn't miss snowboarding as much as I thought I would. I slacked on my outdoor ventures, but I did try make it up by throwing a BBB Swimwear Fashion Show on a Cruise Boat on August 14th vid coming soon!

Anyway it's that time of the year again when Fashion Week creeps in and the 80 hour work weeks return for the next two months. Sept 30th Bless By Bless is back at the Larz Anderson Auto Musuem for the revelation of the BBB Army of Love Collection - I can't wait!!!

I was searching the world wide web for some ideas on army themed fashion performances and I came across this amazing piece featuring none other than the amazing Gisele and directed by the ever so talented photographer Nino Munoz.

See if this one moves you as much as it moved me!





0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More